Rand McNally is known for providing worldwide users with highly-advanced and innovative GPS products. It is an American company that offers a wide range of products, including mapping, hardware, and software for commercial transportation, consumer electronics, and education markets. The Truck GPS software provided by Rand McNally comes with several useful features that enable them to experience a hassle-free ride. However, to get a hassle-free experience while using the Rand McNally Truck GPS, it is mandatory for all users to download the Rand McNally Dock software on their devices. The download and update procedure of the GPS is easy and straightforward. Moreover, for all the users, we have given the step-by-step procedure to download the Dock Software and update the Rand McNally Truck GPS.
Steps to download Rand McNally Dock Software
All the users are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to easily download the Rand McNally Dock Software on their GPS devices:-
- First of all, users are suggested to open their web browser.
- After this, enter “Randmcnally.com” in the address bar.
- Now, the official website of Rand McNally will open on the screen.
- Here, the users are suggested to click on the “Download Here” option.
- Now, the users are redirected to the next webpage.
- After this, click on the installation link to proceed with the Rand McNally Dock Software download procedure.
- Now the users are required to save the installation file on their system.
- After this, the users are suggested to select the file and tap on the “Run” option to proceed with the installation procedure.
- Now, wait until the installation gets completed.
Steps to update Rand McNally Truck GPS
After installing the Dock software file successfully, the users can proceed further with the Truck GPS update. Thus, all the users are suggested to follow the below instructions to update their GPS devices:-
- Note: When the users purchase the Rand McNally Lifetime Maps, they get a confirmation email and code on their registered email ID. The users are required to enter the code into the software file.
- After this, the users are required to plug in the Rand McNally Truck GPS device to their system.
- Note: make sure that the system is connected to high-speed internet.
- Now, the users are recommended to fill in the Lifetime Maps code and, after that, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, download the new maps into the Truck GPS.
- After this, the users are required to register their GPS device with Rand McNally Dock software to receive an update.
- Whenever any new update is available, the software will notify the users.
- Now, the users are suggested to search for the “Update may available” button.
- In the end, click the update tab and wait for the procedure to complete.
In this blog, we mentioned the step-by-step procedure to Rand McNally Update. It is mandatory for all users to download the Rand McNally Dock software. Thus, we also included the steps to download the software file. Therefore, we hope that after following the above-mentioned procedures, the users can successfully update their Rand McNally Truck GPS.